Thursday, February 02, 2006

Resolution...

I intend to use this thing. I really do. The activity of blogging really appeals to me. I'm a blog addict myself... I spend hours reading the blogs of others, digesting the information and opinions. Yet I never really jump into the dialog. I intend to do so. Beginning, oh, soon-ish...

When I created this blog, I intended it to be a general pop/non-pop-culture mish/mash - my reflections on all things of interest that I came across. It would likely be of interest to none but my friends - I was and am okay with that. However, that frame never generated much traction, and I ended up using the blog as my own personal obituary page. Now, however, fields such as politics and world affairs have grown to be of such interest to me that certain posts on these subjects are inevitable. There will be more academic posts, and more vitriolic political post. And more obituaries. And some of that pop-culture stuff I intended all along...

Anyway, expect changes here. Let's see how long I actually keep this up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home