Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Election Results: the Mark of the Beast

Sweet Jesus I hope what I'm about to recount is just the work of a mischievious web-monkey in the Secretary of State's office, 'cause if not, it's damn creepy...

So, I went to check out the results so far. And with regards to the gubenatorial slots, this is what I saw on
this page around 9:13 PM:

Check out the results for the Peace & Freedom Party:I repeat:The Peace & Freedom candidate just happened to have 666 votes when I checked. In an election occurring on 6/6/06.

I just refreshed the results page, and the Peace & Freedom candidate now has 805 votes. So I guess it wasn't a prank. But what kind of luck do I have to view that page exactly when 666 votes were reported? Creepy...

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger brenda said...

that and some of the results of the good ol' Placer political machine- scaaaary

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Zac said...

You DO exist!

How much longer?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Zac said...

And what's so scary about the Placer results? Looking here, nothing looked too scary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home