Sunday, August 06, 2006

It really does live...

My old laptop is officially, completely recovered. I'm currently re-installing assorted software and copying back over my data, while concurrently making my rounds on the internet on my work computer as everything loads and installs... Having one computer at each hand makes me feel like I'm in some technophillic mid-90s thriller. I can almost hear the goa playing in the background...

Anyway, sometime today or
tomorrow I should post some brewblogs regarding the Bachelor Party Porter (which was consumed in it's entirety over the course of a weekend "fishing" near Mt. Bachelor) and Saison #3 (bottle-conditioning currently), as well as a big ol' "quadrupel" and something that started as a hoppy, citrusy, west-coast pale ale, but then got hit with a grain bill involving some dark and/or Belgian malts. It's really just a dark IPA, but there are some very a-typical malt flavors going on behind the west-coast hop assault...

Outside of the brewing stuff (which is an increasingly huge part of my life), I also hope to post some updates regarding my travels this summer, some photos, etc. In the meantime, check out
Mosier's blog - after a month and a half back in the States from his adventures in Japan, he finally posted again. Within his posts, you can find two pictures from our shared excursion to the Lava Beds National Monument.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home