Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Return of the Beer Wall

Today I finally made my way up to Lowes and bought some painter's tape so that I might finally recreate what had been a fixture at our previous apartment, the Beer Wall:Yes, that's 63 six-pack sides affixed to my kitchen wall with painter's tape. I have more stored away, but I haven't quite figured out where to put 'em, and the dull colors of some of 'em don't quite fit with the rest. And yes, that is a bottle of orange flavored rum on top of the fridge - it was bought for the purpose of doctoring up some mulled cider for the womenfolk at Turkeyfest '05. Apologies for the horrible photo quality. All I have for a digital camera is my cell...

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger brenda said...

'fess up: The beer wall was my idea, first started with postcards from Paris and takeout menus...

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Zac said...

Yeah, but I drank all the beer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home