Saturday, April 08, 2006

My car is whole again

Finally picked up my car from the body shop this past Wednesday. $2500 of State Farm's money, and $250 of mine later, my stupid mistake is remedied:
After ten days of driving a Pontiac Grand Am, my '02 Altima 3.5SE seems like friggin' heaven. I'd grown used to the sluggishness, soft-brake-ness, squishy suspension, horrendous visibility, and crap sound system of the Pontiac. Getting back in my own car I was shocked at the ballziness of it, as well as the responsiveness of the brakes, the appropriately stable sport suspension, and the excellent visibility. It's also nice to have the sound system back so that I might continue to erode my hearing whilst blaring some LCD Soundsystem. I love that car.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger brenda said...

ah, my budding car reviewer--though I'm not sure if "ballziness" and "soft-brake-ness" are quite the official terms...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home